Installing granite countertops is oftentimes the superior choice for homeowners that are remodeling their kitchens or bathrooms. Granite is one of the hardest and most durable natural materials known. Adding granite countertops will be aesthetically pleasing and will only add to the overall value to your home.
Why install granite countertops in your kitchen or bathroom? Here are just a few of the reasons you can’t go wrong with granite:
- Granite is natural stone product. Each slab is different and unique making your kitchen or bathroom one of a kind.
- Granite countertops are scratch resistant. Other counters like laminate and Corian scratch easily.
- Granite countertops are heat resistant. Hot pots and pans will not burn your new granite surface.
- Granite is one of the most versatile and beautiful products you can add to your kitchen or bathroom upgrade.
- Granite countertops are always considered a positive selling point when marketing your home.
- Granite has decreased in price greatly over the years. It is very comparable to Corian countertops and is often less expensive than sile stone.
- Granite luster and shine cannot be matched.